Tuesday, February 21, 2012

"Spring At The Door"

When it comes to decorating my front door I have shown little restraint. I have dressed my front door with platters, mirrors, lanterns, clocks and baskets of flowers, to name a few. But this year for Spring I feel like more of a simpler door decor. Here are a few quick and easy designs to inspire you.

Queen Anne's lace wreath is a beautiful look for Spring on the front door. 
 


This Citrus wreath should get Spring knocking at the door.


This lovely dogwood wreath will take you all the way from the beginning of Spring to Easter.



Whenever I think of garden roses, I think of romance. I love decorating at Spring with roses. So when I saw these garden rose wreaths at market, I had to order a stack of them. If you are feeling crafty we have a wonderful collection of garden roses by the stem right now at Hermann's. For a little oomph to your wreath add a lovely bow. A burlap bow will make these garden roses a little more rustic.



Even this simple pussy willow wreath will be great for Spring.

Hope this will give you a little inspiration as we march toward Spring!



No comments:

Post a Comment